SNHL Player Waiver & Release Of Liability
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS the SNHL (their officers, officials, agents, team reps, and/or employees), other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, CARHA, the Town of Caledon, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event(s) (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
- As per the province of Ontario, I am aware that I will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and I will show proof of my vaccine status in order to enter the arena. (Click here for reference.)
- I will follow all COVID-19 policy and protocol that are mandated by the Town of Caledon, Region of Peel, Government of Ontario, and/or Government of Canada. I understand that non-compliance is grounds for being ejected from the SNHL WITHOUT refund.
- I will sign a printed copy of this waiver before I play my first game.
- I will pay my player fees before I play my first game.
- Effective today, this waiver and release of liability will remain valid for the entire duration of my participation in the SNHL this season.
Player Registration Form • 2021-22 Season
Please complete and submit the form below to confirm your registration. You will receive an email confirming your registration, followed by an email confirming your fee amount. Payment can be sent via e-transfer and is due before you play your first game.